What types of cover can be included on a fire alarm installers insurance policy?
Every policy differs due to the needs of your business. We give you the right advice, cover and service and as standard our policies provide you with:
- Employers liability
- Public and products liability
- Professional Indemnity
- Efficacy cover
- Wrongful Arrest
- Loss of Keys
- Fidelity Bonding
- Contractual Liability
Your business will be protected against the specific risks you face, which means you can concentrate on running a successful business.
We can also provide insurance cover for other areas of your business, such as:
- Premises cover including tools and equipment
- Contract Works and Contractors All Risks
- Commercial Vehicle or Fleet Insurance
- Bespoke Legal Expenses Cover
For a free no obligation quotation, please call our team on 0345 365 2121,
Steve Neudegg, Simon Lawrence or Antony Samuel-Camps or email on email@example.com.