What are the benefits of a Construction Health and Safety Audit?
The benefits to our clients are:
- Help & support to prove the safety systems you have in place
- Identify and protect against gaps in your safety management systems
- Reduce real risk to your employees
- Address the key elements of your site safety and provide you with the ability to accurately assess and benchmark your safety systems
- It proves you are taking site safety seriously
A key benefit of the construction risk audit is that our clients can regularly self assess and purchase the assistance and support they need. This gives our clients the ability to control the costs of their health & safety management.
Where specific areas are identified where further support is necessary, we provide full risk consultancy and health & safety support where required.
To find out how you can take advantage of this new service contact your normal BJP account manager or for more information on how BJP can help your business, call Stephen Hegarty on 0345 365 2121.
As well as carrying out a Construction Health and Safety Audit, it is also a good idea to invest in a Design & Build Insurance, even if you are not directly involved with the design of a project. BJP can help tailor the insurance policy to meet your requirements, ensuring you are covered against claims made against you by a client or an employee.