- Public and Employers’ Liability cover
- Event and entertainment cover
- Cover for door staff and security
- Loss of licence
- Stock cover including frozen food
- Business Interruption
- Cover for additional risks – Children’s play area
Who needs pub insurance?
Anyone working as a Landlord, or managing a pub, should carefully consider what insurance they have in place for their business. Beyond the regular insurances that many businesses need – Public and Employers’ Liability, for example – a pub business faces many additional and sometimes unique potential risks.
Pubs come in all shapes and sizes – from traditional local, Michelin starred Gastro, through to town centre live music venues. Because of this, there are a range of pub insurance policy options that you should consider carefully before taking out your policy. For this reason, it’s worth speaking with one of our experienced broking team about your requirements.